Sunday, May 22, 2011

Choices

 

Will I flaunt the seeds I sow

Or will I wear my fathers’ clothes?

Will I create my life as I go

Or will I take on society’s roles?



Will I live out the repeating song

Or will I dance to my very own gong?

Will I accept it even with its lies

Or will I see it with my very own eyes?



Will I take that leap of faith

To see it all in a whole new way?

Will I have the strength it takes

To live my life with my own mistakes?





Will I let them tell me all?

Who I am What I need

To be enough To get ahead

Or will I see right through the greed?



Will I listen to my pounding heart

Or will I let them suppress my start?

Will I move 2 nature’s beat

Or will I lie in culture’s seat?





Will I keep living And keep on giving

Or will I hold back Giving in to all I lack?

Will I cry out for all I know?

Or will I give in and just let go?



The choices are mine

they’re all mine to make


Will I have faith?


Or will I forsake?


No comments:

Post a Comment