Friday, May 27, 2011

Open Up

Open up to your world

to what it really is

Don’t let them lie to you

you knew it all along

This world was meant to be

& U were meant to see




Open up to your pain

OR YOU WILL GO INSANE

Don’t blame it on the world

It isn’t after you

It made you out of sand

&keeps you close at hand



Open up to your desires

AND SET YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

Don’t live in pure denial

existing just for style

The flame inside of you

it burns in my soul 2



Open up to your world

before they burn it down

Confusion steers the wheel

& fear is what I feel

For if this world were lost

our souls would bear the cost



Call me weak because I care

If  you do I’ll say it’s fair

But I’ve made up my mind

& fighting my own kind

isn’t a solution for me

I’d rather not even be.



Open up to your heart

or life will fall apart

And you will be to blame

for all you lost in vain



No comments:

Post a Comment