Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hear

Pristine thoughts were my craft...
   A ship I rode
      with a
         weightless
            load
        A wave I steered
    A sail I stalked
Negative thoughts now load my dock.

Noise & frustration now fill my ears
   Pain & lustation
      the remnants of my gear.

Invisible cries carve into my cloak
   Stinging like air
      Burning like ice.

Fixated on a day

     Held by a fear

          Looking for a way

Till I can’t even care

when all my problems disappear

that hold me back from thin air

to get out of this can

enough to hear.


Fixated on a day
   when all my problems
      disappear

Held by a fear
   that holds me back
      from thin air

Looking for a way
   to get out
      of this can
 
Till I can’t even care
   enough to
      Hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment