Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Falling Sky










Life's a hoe

      with no where to go

She lurks in the night

      instigating all fights
 

Death is a door

set square

on your

floor
 

Life is a bitch

      with a serious itch

She needs a fix

      she likes to mix



Death is a door

      that leads to more

            and more and more
 

Life is like a

      rock you hit

            when u jump

                  thru that door
 

Death is a stump

      cut off from its lump

It’s buried underground

      with a silencing sound
 

Life is like

      a bumpy road

            that jilts & kicks

                  and won’t be still



I am like

      a rock in the road

that jumps up from the dead

                  to hit you in the head



You are like 

      a blessing from above

            sent with

                  the utmost

                        of love



Reflecting my night

      intensifying my sight

            into a world sent

                  swirling

                        from an old,

       ancient fight
 


You’re a pain

      in my neck

I can’t breathe

      I can’t duck!
 

I can’t move

      out of the way

            of your bullets

      are comin’ way

too fast for me

to move out

o the way
 


Who am I?

      I’ll tell you so

Just let me first

      let you know

I am

      just what

            I said I was
 

You said so

      but I said no

You said no

      so I said GO!
 

You say this

      and we say that

You want this

      but we want that too!
 


You are like

      a shining ray

            that needs

                  to fight!
     

Turn on

      another

            light!
 

And maybe more

so you can see

just what a

fabulous

WHORE I AM!           



Life’s like a fight

      that drags on all night
 

Life’s like a flow

      that’s raging

            down

                  below
 

Life’s like a force

      that’s

            directing

      your

            course
 

Life’s like a fire

        that’s

    pushing

       you

   higher
 

Life’s not a goat

      that you can tote

            inside your pocket

                  till u need a rocket
 

          Life’s like a

         goat

          that stands

        on the edge

    of a steep

   rocky

ledge



Life’s found in that goat

      that walks on that slope

            and never loses hope



You’re like a feather

      that wavers in the weather

You need a string

      to anchor your wings

So you don’t fly

      too far in the night

            too close to the light
 

So you don’t get

      too mad at the fight

            too lost at the sight

                  of our long

                        drawn out

                              night



So you can see

what you need

to be

is just what

you are

in a

deep

endless

sea

                 

You’re like

      a flower

that’s bursting

      with power
 

I’m like a light

      that’s

            fueling

                  your

                        fight
 

He’s like a star

      that’s been

            kicked





            too far
 

that finally hit a wall

that sent that star

that’s been kicked too far
 

back your way

      like a bullet

            biting the breeze

with incredible ease

      and tremendous speed
 

with a force equal to its source
 
 


She’s like an anchor

don’t bother

to

thank

her

.



You are

like

a

light
 

that

temporarily

fades from

sight
 

I am like

a

beam
 

that shines

on

you
 

that

you

must

walk

thru
 

that

lights

your way

&

smiles on you



Death is a door

      and you are

            my whore!
 

YOU!

walked thru

that door
 

Not to be

      a horror

Not to be

      a bore
 

You walked

      thru that door

To be my whore


to love my lore

to strut my stuff

and desire

my fire



You are a door

that I walk thru

to see

where you’ve been
 

To give

      as I live

            like a light

      like your light

fueling your might
 

enhancing your sight

lifting your kite

so that you might
 

live a life

      for life

            as life



in life

with life






Producing life
      Protecting life
            Propelling life

 

We

are

Life.
        


No comments:

Post a Comment