Friday, June 3, 2011

Wants

I want to be
   someone caring
      & complete



I want to see
   myself as
      I use to be






I want to be
   centered
      & unique

I want to see
   the world
      from a new peak







I want to be
   creative & sweet
      fun to greet
   sensitive to my feet
& where they’ve been
   while I’ve been
      walking
         in my
            sleep


I want to feel me
   & prevent them from
      killing me

for the problems in their life
   the problems with the night
      the disasters in plain sight

I want to heal me
   & take all the credit
      for the work u edit
         after I’m done
         
      turning blood into sun
   energy from the heavens
my bones into sand

   worn down like this land


I want to stop you
   from conquering my world
      & stealing my life
         claiming my spirit
      as your undeserving wife

taking all the credit
   for saving me still
      after you spilled

         the air from my lungs
      the sense from my skull
   the balance from my center

The force that I follow


No comments:

Post a Comment