Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3.16.07



Is this just a test of my faith?

If I pass with I finally see your face

Hold you near and feel your breath

Falling over me, burning from within

Releasing the past, healing all wounds

Making my hell but a small sacrifice

To enter the heaven hidden in your heart



March 16 is way too long to go on alone

That date must be wrong, I can’t make it that long

I’ll fall apart, been breaking from the start



I need you to at least shatter my mad illusions

Of the love I feel from you

So that I may put up with so much less

Which is all their world has for me



So how could I go on and try to get along

With some average Joe when you planted

Dreams in my mind of a man made of

Magical things found in mystical nights?



I think I might just die if my magical dreams

Are shattered in the end

Before I had nothing

But now I’d have so much less



A never ending memory of

How grand my life could have been

If reality was caste in a dream

And whistled out on wishes

Twirling in the wind with no end

Made out of sand and the tears of time



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment