Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MISSISSIPPI


Faith and love is all that matters

   at least for the next 4 weeks

      I might not be able to do it forever

         but I can for at least 4 weeks

Better or else

   I’ll be the biggest hypocrite of all



In the end I’d rather be miserable with U

   then alone in a void of nothingness 

       ~ the hell I felt ~

So the only way to go on is to never lose hope

   that eventually love will win and all will give in

We’ll get it right in the long run

   So I must go on and keep trying

      to hold on to my faith that heaven will be

         if not in this life time then in the next

            or the next, or the next, or the next…..



So I’ll put up with the games

   and even except all the blame

      just to have the chance

         to show you we’re all the same

            and I’m really better friends

               with your soul than your ego

                  with all it’s fame

                     evading all blame

                        having no shame

                           it’s oh so lame!

I swear we’re all the same

   when we reenter our flame

No comments:

Post a Comment