Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FUCKED

It’s not my chaos. It’s not my pollution.

I’m just a person. I’m just a girl. I’m nothing at all.

But this place is fucked up. It’s a tangled mess that no one wants to wake up to long enough to see. It’s not my fault. I can’t take all that blame. It’s much too heavy for human arms to bear. The gods can handle it. They can help us if we would only wake up to them inside of us and have a little fucking trust in life. But until then we’re just going to keep fucking ourselves over until we explode, coz we’re in too deep. The web we’ve woven is too heavy for one person or one generation to deal with, because the pain that has caused this mess goes back thousands of years. The only way to deal with the mess is to deal with the pain, and it’s just too much for any human heart to bear. It breaks us from the start. We need help. Help is here. Do you want it? Then please take it before you burn yourself to the ground. And God, please give me the strength to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment