Friday, July 8, 2011

My Muse



The mindful muse

left her ruse

                            where she snoozed

Picked up her purse

to end a curse

                                      she came in

  


A

BURST!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When she comes my way

all I see is day

                      but too soon she fades



No, please come back!



I like you so

                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                                      my new

                                sweet

                            pill



That’s oh so old

                         & bitter when nil



And less like a pill

                                                                  & more like a hill



             that must be climbed

                                 





to get my fill

No comments:

Post a Comment