Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Mundane Magic


Magic and mundane just don’t seem the same

Opposite ideas with different names



Magic is not seen in our daily chores

In the tasks we do ~ the way we respond

Magic is not seen at work or at home

In the love we give and the peace we bring



The magic of life is out of this world

Saved for fairytales and places far away

Sacred and fleeting ~ untouchable to us



But magic exists on another level

On a smaller scale ~ with a different feel



Magic exists within us all



My magic may seem flimsy and weak

It won’t pay the bills like food and heat



It’s not taught at school or within their holy walls

Its left out alone ~ or swatted like a fly



My magic is much more than I can understand

The more magic u give the more magic u find

My magic lifts me into the magic of this land 

No comments:

Post a Comment