Saturday, July 16, 2011

Multiplicity

I had a vision…a soul changing night

I fell to the ground…and entered the light

Just for a second…the secrets I saw

Just for a second…I perceived it all



So little recalled…now that it’s past

Even right then … I knew it wouldn’t last

All revelations…were lost in the end

My spirit within…blistered by its wind



One fragment I hold, one clue remains

All I remember, all that is sane

It came in stages it came in spews

I saw it all, but not at once



To take in this… you had to be here

To grapple that …you had to go there

 And then it was gone…it just could not last

It came very quick…and left really fast



But when I learn of levels in life

I feel the ideas could solve some strife

To see the brilliance of multiplicity

And give in to your own generosity

No comments:

Post a Comment