Sunday, July 17, 2011

You

Its so easy to get distracted and fall back asleep



How did you become everything?

What was everything before you?



It’s just so hard to see past myself

when I want to be with you so much

I can’t think about them when my

heart’s been broken open wide

to suffer from all life’s wind



I really don’t care about them in the end

right now and forever all I want is to be

close to you



You’ve created a monster

I don’t even deserve to be

but I don’t care. All I care about is you

All I want is you

All I ache for is you

All I need is you

YOU, YOU, YOU!!!!!!



What have you done to me!

I don’t even like myself anymore

But it really doesn’t matter now

cause all I can feel is the hole you left behind



It’s always here…it’s never far

Distractions and illusions amid mass confusions

Steering the way, directing my day

lend me a laugh, or a wise thing to say

scattered treasures to help overcome obstacles

Along the way

But all along

The hole inside

Is always near

A second away

Lying right behind

The thin mask of day

No comments:

Post a Comment