Monday, July 11, 2011

L ~ L

Lost Lady
 

Lost Lady ~ lost in time

I call you here to take my pain



But you’re not seen ~ you’ve left me alone

So I fall through into all my emptiness

Nothingness persists without you there





Nothingness is all I really do fear





As my orders cease & I face all my fears

I finally notice that you were always there



As I look within ~ U soar all around

U soothe my sorrows & ease my anger

You’re by my side ~ U make me feel alive



What have I done to deserve so much love

From a force I ignored or tried to rule

Which achievements did I complete

To be worthy of all you give?



Are you a prize for the life I devise?

I couldn’t do enough to deserve so much

No actions of mine have brought forth you love

My sheer existence makes me one with your wind

Your force gives me desire ~ to act, to feel, to live, to be

She flies thru the wind, lies on the ground Inn peace and
s i l e n c e
in love
and
 
        kindness for you                        and all you are

     feel Her on your skin                  smell Her in the air

   see Her in a cloudy sky                hear Her in your cries


 
  Don’t let Her float on by    Ride before you die!



  She’ll show you the way                  just follow  Her lead

 
       Open up the door                        Open up to Her

     Open up your heart                      to love and adore

     not just YOUR self                     your ego, your pride

    not just YOUR stuff                    possessions & wealth

   not just YOUR family                  people in your sphere

 but all of life, all around                from beginning to end



  

No comments:

Post a Comment